your life is all about what you make of it; not what others think of it
Over the past couple of months, I had been in an extremely messed up mood. However, I feel a lot better off late. No, I do not know what the reason behind it is. Neither do I have a secret mantra to make myself happy.
But the one thing I realized is that there is no greater joy than to love. “Love your enemies as yourself.” God truly is great; believe me, loving your persecutors isn’t an easy task. Especially if you are like me. God knows I am stubborn.
However, as I occasionally get into my ‘love all’ mood, I went into one of those frenzies once again. And this time around, I decided to look at things from the other person’s eyes. And I learnt a couple of things, some this’s and that’s about human nature.
1. There is no point in arguing with someone who doesn’t have the mind to listen to you. You will look like nothing better than a barking dog.
2. Never let your temper get the better of you.
3. Never judge a person when they are at their worst. Give them a chance, probably chances.
4. The best way to get into someone’s heart is by opening your’s to them.
5. The best way to live is to live just like you are, but, never hurt anyone.