your life is all about what you make of it; not about what others think of it
So here’s a really cool thing : The Real Neat Blog Award. It’s my first nomination, and I hope that there are more to come!
I was nominated by the smart and gifted https://theprotego.wordpress.com/ Thank you Harini! 😀
So if you’ve been nominated, these are the rules:
– Insert the award logo onto your post (which is the blue image you see above)
– Answer the seven questions they asked you.
– Thank the blogger who nominated you.
– Nominate other bloggers and ask them seven questions and let them know you have nominated them !
So here are my responsess to the questions I was asked :
Good food, happy faces, a day well spent, when I do something that will benefit someone, and my baby boy Petrus
I write because it is a stress buster for me. I feel happy once I vent out my emotions, pour my heart out or simply ramble on.
I don’t dislike cats. But, anyday, anytime, I am a DOG-PERSON. I feel they are extremely loving and have a lot of compassion. And I just adore the way they take up the position of the baby of the house.
Call me self-obsessed, call me proud, call me anything. But I would love to be myself. I am definitely my favorite, with all my flaws and faults, I would choose to be myself to anyone else.
I read ‘Twenties Girl’ by Sophie Kinsella. I really liked the book. It was a pleasant read. I liked the magic in Lara Lington’s life.
P. S. I read only romantic novels and girly books.
To live and let live. I do not like judging others on their every action, nor do I like being judged on every little thing.
Things I hate about me:
-I cannot say a no.
-I have a bad temper.
-I know I should reduce my weight, and I want to, but I just don’t want to do anything towards achieving it.
Things I love about me:
-I am a calm person.
-I am compassionate towards everyone.
-I never fake my feelings.
I further nominate:
https://doubleupoet.wordpress.com/ – For his inspirational and meaningful poetry.
https://johnfosterwriter.wordpress.com/ – For his clear thought and even clearer writing.
http://wanderlustbecomingatraveler.com/ – For her fun travel blog which is undoubtedly very liberalizing.
https://fashionlifeanddlove.wordpress.com/ – For her easy to read and conditional blogging.
My 7 questions to you are:
1. Given the power, what is the one thing that you would change in the world?
2. What are your most and least favorite traits in a person?
3. Where would you move to, if you had the opportunity to relocate permanently?
4. Which is the most cherished moment of your life?
5. The most awkward moment of your life?
6. Why/Why do you not believe in magic?
7. If you laid your hands on a lot of money, what would you do with it?
That’s all! Happy Blogging! ❤